at Master’s Ranch – West
This program is designed to prepare the students for entry-level employment in the field of welding and fabrication. Students complete study in occupational orientation and safety, basic math, introduction to welding symbols, hand and power tools, Oxy/Fuel operations, and shielded metal arc welding.
We Call it “Manifest Manufacturing”
- Students in our welding program have the chance to take part in a unique vocational opportunity in which they can learn basic welding skills and immediately apply those skills in a workplace environment.
- Manifest Manufacturing has partnered with several local businesses to create a real-life work environment in which students can learn and apply a trade by creating and welding parts that will be used by commercial enterprises in the items they produce.
- Students weld quality galvanized high-tensile steel tubing parts that assist in the manufacturing of portable and permanent livestock and horse fencing panels for a national renowned company.
- Students weld stands for premium AR500 steel targets. These targets are a highly desired product of many of the countries professional and amateur marksmen.
- Proceeds from the sale of these products helps to continue the good work of Master’s Ranch – West.
- The purpose of Manifest Manufacturing is to raise awareness of the need to invest in youth employment opportunities as part of socio-economic development efforts.
- Partnership in this area aims to support efforts to increase the number of youth in the workforce, particularly through self-employment, and the ability of youth in the trades to achieve greater impact and sustainability.
Contact Master’s Ranch – West
To get more information on the welding program offered by Master’s Ranch – West, please call (509)222-9408.